Are you an Excellent Caregiver with a Servant Heart?
Thank you for your interest in TenderCare. We offer work opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs). Being part of our team is having the ability to work through an independent company providing quality home care services in Central Florida.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a difference, please look at the list below and determine if you have the following documents and meet the requirements to join one of the best nurse registries in the Central Florida area!
- Level II (FBI) Background Check
- Current CNA License or HHA Certification*
- Current CPET (if HHA only and HHA Certification is more than 2 years old)
- Driver's License (or other identification)
- Social Security Card
- Valid CPR Card (from an instructor that is approved throught the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross)
- HIV/AIDS Inservice
- Supervision of Self-Administration of Medication Certification
- Health Physical (must be done within the last 6 months and state that applicant is free of communicable disease)
- Strong verbal and written command of English language
TenderCare does not discriminate in job opportunities or practices on the basis of age, authorized alien status, citizenship, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Please contact us to schedule an appointment and be prepared with original documentation.
WHY WORK THROUGH TENDERCARE?
- Flexible Hours and Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Remuneration
- Supportive Staff
*HHA training must be from a public vocational technical school or a non-public postsecondary career school licensed by the Commission on Independent Education, Florida Department of Education.